Why Choose Linx?
- We help you study the best qualification to get the career you want – we put you in the driving seat so you can study in the way that best suits you be that online or face to face in classrooms (or both!)
- Your trainer either currently works in or has recent industry experience – which means you get to learn the real skills used in real workplaces
- We offer a range of real-world experiences to students studying on campus to give you extra experiences while studying. This includes our ‘Linx Play’ group where early childhood students take part in mother’s groups, playgroups and community groups in our interactive childcare simulation room.
- Our sister company, Attitude Recruitment Solutions helps you find work while you’re studying and when you graduate – we also work with a number of specialist recruitment and placement agencies.
- You can choose to enroll into additional non-accredited Professional Certificates in specialist areas to get job experience while you continue your studies and help you showcase yourself and all of your skills to employers.