Did you know?If you’re living in QLD and eligible, you can study for $15 to $20 per unit. Read on below to find out how you can access this.
Certificate 3 Guarantee and Higher Level Skills, funded by the Queensland Government
Do you live or work in Queensland?
Linx Institute is an approved Queensland subsidised training provider (Pre-qualified Supplier) which means you might be eligible to enrol into subsidised courses including early childhood education, aged care, individual support, disability and community services.
To be eligible to apply for Queensland government subsidised training you must be:
- aged 15 years or older, and
- no longer at school, and
- living or working in QLD, and
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
In addition there are specific requirements for each program:
Certificate 3 Guarantee
- not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
Higher Level Skills
- not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate IV or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
The Queensland Skills Gateway displays the courses available under the Certificate 3 Guarantee and Higher Level Skills program and provides information about what they cover, the careers they can lead to, and the training providers approved to deliver them.
To find out more information regarding the relevant subsidised training program please click the specific fact sheet below:
If you would like more information, or click here to have one of our friendly Student Advisors get in touch to confirm your eligibility and discuss your options over the phone.