Career Development Centre
The Career Development Centre at Linx Institute offers all of our students and alumni comprehensive career services and advice. We are here to help you with the knowledge, skills and resources required to succeed in a competitive labour market.
Services we provide to our students:
- Directions and guidelines to navigate a variety of career and further study pathways
- Proofreading and feedback on draft resumes and cover letters prior to submission
- Interview techniques and coaching
- Strategies for job search
- Workshops on career development topics
- Interviews for available positions
- Individual consultations on career related topics
- Resources tailored to your interests
Linx Institute has partnerships with daycare centres, Zest Personalised Care and a number of agencies that specialise in recruitment. We have a variety of employment opportunities to offer and would love to hear from both childcare professionals and unexperienced candidates.
We currently have the following positions available:
- Childcare Trainee
- In-Home Childcare Educator
There are a number of ways you can talk to us including workshops that we hold on a regular basis, by email or by phone.
Our goal is to make your career journey enjoyable and successful!
For more details please contact us on 1300 659 772